Dried Apricot – Special Khushk Khubani
Dried special khubani from Baltistan 100% natural without any chemicals.
- Apricots are low in calories and fat while also an excellent source of vitamins A and C.
- Apricots contain numerous antioxidants, most notably flavonoids. They help protect your body from oxidative stress, which is linked to many chronic diseases.
- Apricots are an excellent source of beta carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, and vitamins C and E. These nutrients protect your eyes against damage.
- Apricots are naturally high in antioxidants, which guard against environmental damage from sunlight, pollution, and cigarette smoke. These compounds may benefit your skin by lowering your risk of wrinkles and sunburn.
- Apricots are a good source of soluble fiber, which feeds your healthy gut bacteria and may boost digestive health.
- Apricots are naturally high in water, which is important for staying hydrated. Proper hydration is vital for several aspects of health, including blood pressure and heart rate.